3 Easy Ideas
With these 3 easy tips, you can brighten your decor for summer effortless and fun! Liven up your space after the cold months have passed with seashells and bamboo – your options for light summer decor are limitless!
- Use seashells in place of curtains on a window. This is a real conversation starter!
- Let the sunshine in and shed winter layers and add airy fabrics such as lace or sheers. Bamboo shades are also a classic window covering. They add an enchanting tropical theme to any room.
- Sail into summer and use brightly colored ribbons or maps to add a whimsical summer theme to child’s room.
- Sleep under the summer sky! Paint your ceilings a shade of soft blue. Try Duron’s Noon Sky DCL027 for the perfect hue!
- For a crisp clean summer look, hang pastel, cream or white plates in a grouping above your sofa.
- Dare to be unique? Look to the sun for inspiration. A vibrant palette of orange, citrine and persimmon will make your home feel both dramatic and playful.
- In a child’s room, hang a hammock from the ceiling to replicate summer time playgrounds.
- Place a large fern or several small plants in the fireplace, or line the hearth with garden decor and baskets of flowers.
- Arrange fresh cut flowers in front of a mirror to double the impact and give the illusion of a lush garden.
- Jars filled with limes, lemons, or oranges look fresh as well as add a punch of color and texture to kitchen counter tops.
Your rooms are sure to look like the perfect summer paradise after applying these charming and unique tips to your decor!
Call me anytime you need help!