How do you get a whole new look in less than a day? Redesign!
My client was ready to for a new look for the family room. We cleared away all the clutter and brought back only the things that were right for the room. We did a little shopping from other rooms and before you knew it, a whole new room! No need for some Kitchen renovation in DFW this time!
Lots to overcome in this room:
- No harmony or organization to the room
- Lack of symmetry
- Rug is too oversized
- Art not to scale for fireplace
- Angled furniture to TV
- Created triangular seating pattern
- Art on mantel styled in a progressive wave which is stimulating to the eye
- Added different textures for interest
- Smaller rug makes room feel larger, shows off hardwood floor
- Added more light in a triangular pattern
- Ottoman repurposed as coffee table
Want to take it further?
Paint the ceiling beams a darker color for architectural interest and add an earthier ceiling fan for texture.
Love this room now!
Do you have a passion for decorating? Looking for a new career or a supplement to your current career?
Love your things, but not your room? Call me for a 1-day room redesign – (404) 943.0779!